WaterJet cutting method
One of the most common uses for garnet is waterjet cutting, probably the most effective non-thermal cutting method using high pressured water with added a natural abrasive material. As a result, this advanced technology can cut virtually any material, any shape at any thickness while obtaining an exceptional precision.
Most noteworthy, one and same CNC operated machine can cut all different materials. Starting from soft ones, like rubber or plastics to the very hardest, like wood, metal and ceramic. Finally, even as sensitive material as glass can be safely cut with no cracking. Due to this level of versatility, convenient ease of operation makes waterjet technology compare to no other machine tool process in the market.
Some of the most important advantages of WaterJet cutting:
- Precise cutting of various forms and shapes in even the hardest materials
- Cold cutting – no heat affected zones, no hardening
- It’s faster than many conventional cutting tools
- Does not workload material – stress-free cutting method
- Omni-directional cutting – ability to cut in any direction needed